Rainbow Lake Chain Map Print
$18.00 Sale • Save
A minimalist and modern poster of the Rainbow Lake Chain in the Adirondack Park in Upstate New York. The Rainbow Lake Chain is a string of waterbodies - Rainbow Lake, Lake Kushaqua, and Buck Pond - located near Paul Smith's and Onchiota.
- Giclée printed on matte finish, acid-free paper
- 10.3 mil (.26 mm) thick paper
- Unframed prints are rolled & shipped in mailing tube.
- Lightweight ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylic front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep