Lake George Map Print
$18.00 Sale • Save
A minimalist and modern poster of Lake George in the Adirondack Park in Upstate New York. Lake George, nicknamed the Queen of American Lakes, is situated in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, halfway between New York City and Montreal. The lake and surrounding town remains one of the most popular destinations for boating, outdoor recreation, and tourism in the region.
- Giclée printed on matte finish, acid-free paper
- 10.3 mil (.26 mm) thick paper
- Prints are available unframed, framed, or printed on canvas.
- Unframed prints are rolled & shipped in mailing tube.
- Lightweight ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylic front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep